Coach Tricia uses an interactive and dynamic speaking style to engage the audience in different topics affecting us in life and business. Through her participation as an athlete, corporate employee and small business owner she has a multitude of experiences in many settings. If you wish to empower your group, please contact Coach via e-mail at email@example.com or contact via phone (206)250-3655.
Past Engagements Include:
- Women’s Movement Collaborative Coach Jen and Tricia- Conflict- A Positive Endeavor through the Introduction of Boxing
- Coach Tricia talks boxing philosophy and building the Arcaro Boxing community:
- Starbucks Corporate Global Real Estate and Facilities: Conflict
- John Muir Elementary: Conflict
- Longhouse Media: Women on the Brink
- King5’s New Day Northwest: Boxing Workout Helps Parkinson’s Patients
- King5’s New Day Northwest: Get Fit with Boxing!
- The Outside Analysis Article: Arcaro Boxing: No Boundries
- Washington Athletic Club Magazine Article: Pulling Punches
- Huffington Post Collaborative Article: Sharing Punches
- The People of the Central Area Interview
- The Ensemble Practice Speaking Engagement @ Torrey Pines Lodge: Conflict- A positive endeavor
- Moss-Adams Wealth Advisors @ Willows Lodge: Conflict- A positive endeavor
- Rainier Beach Speaking Engagement: Passion
- Foster High School Speaking Engagement: Passion
- Rainier Beach Speaking Engagement: Who’s got your back?