KO Parkinson’s boxing fitness is an energetic and exciting non-contact boxing skill workout to enhance confidence, core strength, stamina, co-ordination, gait, balance, vocalization skills and over-all fitness. Battle Parkinson’s symptoms in a supportive and fun environment. We are actively involved in the Seattle Central Area, so you will join a well established inclusive community.
Developed specifically for people with Parkinson’s the range of exercises prepare you to skillfully respond to the unexpected… in rhythm, direction, and levels.
At Arcaro, we have boxing experienced OT’s, PT’s and assistants to help you exercise your passion for life in an authentic boxing environment. We have spent years studying the “sweet science” of boxing and are ring experienced. This unique blend of boxing expertise coupled with Parkinson’s knowledge allows us to take you to new functioning levels.
Your aid or friend is encouraged to attend and act as the corner person– the traditional support system for boxers
K.O. sessions last 1 hour, and are designed around the standard three minute round.
- Get a doctor note or neurologist release to participate in a non-contact boxing fitness program.
- Schedule a KO Parkinsons class observation
To schedule class observation contact
Coach Richard “OG” Wells- firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-930-6377
Current sales tax of 9.6% added to prices above.
- Metro buses 3 and 4
- Access Transportation is available to seniors and people with disabilities, but requires completion of eligibility paperwork prior to making a reservation
- Hyde Shuttles offers free rides to seniors and people with disabilities who live within their service area: Call them at 206.727.6262 to sign up
- Senior Services Volunteer Transportation is another free option: Call them at 206.448.3110 to sign up