Boxing has always been about the community. A boxer helps bring to the surface a community’s hopes, dreams, passions, efforts, trials, failures and successes. While all sport is good metaphor, nothing really compares to boxing. Everywhere I go, I engage with community members about the sport and everyone has opinions. I think that is so cool that a sport can engage so much interaction! As we get ready for the USA National Tournament, it is the feel of community that spurs us on when we want to stop moving. Be looking for Coach Tricia and boxer Jen Hamann out in the community and make sure you stop for a quick fist bump or high five! We are taking all of you on this journey!
Review us on Yelp!
Arcaro Boxing named Top 40 Boxing Blog on Feedspot!!!
- Follow Arcaro Boxing Gym on WordPress.com
- Knowing February 23, 2018
- Mistakes February 21, 2018
- What’s Community? February 20, 2018
- Living in the ring February 16, 2018
- This empty space February 12, 2018
- Paradigms February 11, 2018
- Reasons to box- hurt February 2, 2018
- Morning January 31, 2018
- Accountability January 24, 2018
- Clean Boxing January 21, 2018
Arcaro Boxing Gym206-250-3655See Schedule page for gym hours