Boxing has always been about the community. A boxer helps bring to the surface a community’s hopes, dreams, passions, efforts, trials, failures and successes. While all sport is good metaphor, nothing really compares to boxing. Everywhere I go, I engage with community members about the sport and everyone has opinions. I think that is so cool that a sport can engage so much interaction! As we get ready for the USA National Tournament, it is the feel of community that spurs us on when we want to stop moving. Be looking for Coach Tricia and boxer Jen Hamann out in the community and make sure you stop for a quick fist bump or high five! We are taking all of you on this journey!
Review us on Yelp!
Arcaro Boxing named Top 40 Boxing Blog on Feedspot!!!
- Follow Arcaro Boxing Gym on WordPress.com
- Brewing the coffee August 13, 2017
- Boxing Lessons July 29, 2017
- Footwork July 25, 2017
- Punch Technicians July 13, 2017
- A few Monday thoughts…. June 26, 2017
- A lil plug June 20, 2017
- 7789 June 1, 2017
- A little lesson from Zen May 22, 2017
- The Space between May 17, 2017
- Where we come from April 27, 2017
Arcaro Boxing Gym206-250-3655See Schedule page for gym hours