Boxing has always been about the community. A boxer helps bring to the surface a community’s hopes, dreams, passions, efforts, trials, failures and successes. While all sport is good metaphor, nothing really compares to boxing. Everywhere I go, I engage with community members about the sport and everyone has opinions. I think that is so cool that a sport can engage so much interaction! As we get ready for the USA National Tournament, it is the feel of community that spurs us on when we want to stop moving. Be looking for Coach Tricia and boxer Jen Hamann out in the community and make sure you stop for a quick fist bump or high five! We are taking all of you on this journey!
Find us on Yelp!
Arcaro Boxing named Top 40 Boxing Blog on Feedspot!!!
- Follow Arcaro Boxing Gym – Seattle, WA on WordPress.com
- Truth in the ropes August 18, 2018
- Accountability August 17, 2018
- BoxOn! August 16, 2018
- CONFLICT AND SPARRING August 15, 2018
- Insights-2 August 11, 2018
- Insight -1 August 9, 2018
- truth and hiding August 1, 2018
- connection July 31, 2018
- Evening thoughts across the bridge July 25, 2018
- Worked all weekend July 15, 2018
Arcaro Boxing Gym206-250-3655See Schedule page for gym hours