Boxing has always been about the community. A boxer helps bring to the surface a community’s hopes, dreams, passions, efforts, trials, failures and successes. While all sport is good metaphor, nothing really compares to boxing. Everywhere I go, I engage with community members about the sport and everyone has opinions. I think that is so cool that a sport can engage so much interaction! As we get ready for the USA National Tournament, it is the feel of community that spurs us on when we want to stop moving. Be looking for Coach Tricia and boxer Jen Hamann out in the community and make sure you stop for a quick fist bump or high five! We are taking all of you on this journey!
Review us on Yelp!
Arcaro Boxing named Top 40 Boxing Blog on Feedspot!!!
- Follow Arcaro Boxing Gym on WordPress.com
- Foundation November 18, 2017
- PAIN November 15, 2017
- Pacific Northwest Amateur Boxing November 12, 2017
- This Kind of Life November 12, 2017
- Leading up to it….. October 27, 2017
- What are you fighting for? October 21, 2017
- A Mountainous Experience October 16, 2017
- Preparation October 14, 2017
- The Paradox October 5, 2017
- Possibility September 29, 2017
Arcaro Boxing Gym206-250-3655See Schedule page for gym hours