Boxing has always been about the community. A boxer helps bring to the surface a community’s hopes, dreams, passions, efforts, trials, failures and successes. While all sport is good metaphor, nothing really compares to boxing. Everywhere I go, I engage with community members about the sport and everyone has opinions. I think that is so cool that a sport can engage so much interaction! As we get ready for the USA National Tournament, it is the feel of community that spurs us on when we want to stop moving. Be looking for Coach Tricia and boxer Jen Hamann out in the community and make sure you stop for a quick fist bump or high five! We are taking all of you on this journey!
Find us on Yelp!
Arcaro Boxing named a Top-Rated Gym on ClassPass
Arcaro Boxing named Top 40 Boxing Blog on Feedspot!!!
- Follow Arcaro Boxing Gym – Seattle, WA on WordPress.com
- Shattered June 6, 2019
- Failure and Setbacks June 3, 2019
- Funny April 30, 2019
- Stopping the war with time April 29, 2019
- Inefficiencies April 28, 2019
- Trapped April 7, 2019
- Decision making March 31, 2019
- language reveals intent March 22, 2019
- Thaw- The break-up March 19, 2019
- the mechanics February 17, 2019
Arcaro Boxing Gym206-250-3655See Schedule page for gym hours