Sometimes coaching everyday, you forget about the overall impact that you have on others and the impact they have on you. Last night I was floored at the support for me as I head into a new phase in my life. 10 years is a long time anywhere and with 10 years comes a lot of emotions. I am forever grateful for my training at Cappy’s Gym and the impact that Cap had on my life as a person, boxer and coach. Last night I saw how investing in my own growth and coaching skill has exponentially affected others in a very positive way. I am humbled by the gratitude of others and their commitment to become better boxers. Boxing finally gave me the career I have been looking for and the medium to do what I was put on this earth to do. Coach. Here’s to moving forward and getting good at angle changes!
Find us on Yelp!
Arcaro Boxing named Top 40 Boxing Blog on Feedspot!!!
- Follow Arcaro Boxing Gym – Seattle, WA on WordPress.com
- the mechanics February 17, 2019
- More on a skilled life February 11, 2019
- Living a skilled life February 8, 2019
- through the cracks……emerge February 6, 2019
- living life with no choice February 4, 2019
- overhearing conversations January 17, 2019
- In the Below January 14, 2019
- Environment January 10, 2019
- Failure January 7, 2019
- Meeting your edges December 28, 2018
Arcaro Boxing Gym206-250-3655See Schedule page for gym hours